Tuesday, November 11, 2008

PLN#9

http://www.denverpost.com/crime/ci_10949815

My PLN is about a man name David Kelley who sexually assaulted a student at Hills middle school. He was a 37 year old consular at Hill Middle School. He was pressed charges and police are investigated if he has done this to more students or kids. What matters right now to David Kelley is not to be sent to jail because he will probably be sent to jail. This should matter to the world because people need to realize that this is happening everywhere and adults need to be aware on who they hire because they can be dangerous to anyone. People should try and do everything to prevent this from happening. For example, police should look in teacher’s records and make notice if there is something suspicious because you never know who to trust. I also think kids should be very carful and not be alone with a teacher because who knows what can happen. Students should not be on the look out to see who is dangerous to our community. Also police need to arrest people who are hurting kids in the schools. This matters to me because I’m always careful on who I trust because you never know who will actually hurt you. I'm always aware and keep my eyes open to be safe from anything.

No comments: