Sunday, November 16, 2008

PLN 10


http://www.denverpost.com/crime/ci_10984685




My PLN is about a guy who's been stealing expensive wine, one which was worth $3,000, and selling it on the internet. Police are investigating if he had previously stolen wine. Obviously, what matters to this guy is getting the wine to make money. Another thing that matters to him is money because he is getting a fortune from selling whine. What matters to the world is the valuable wine that costs a fortune and arresting the guy who committed this crime. People are furious that he is doing a selfish crime and that he should have to face the conciseness. This article matters to me because I think valuable wine shouldn't be stolen and when I'm older I might have a chance to buy this expensive wine but if this man isn't arrested then I won't. Also, a person who commits a crime should be punished and not just get away with it because that would be injustices. I think they should bring back the death penalty in every state because people who commit crimes don't have the right to live. He should at least pay back the people he stole the whine from because that is a large amount of money. People who do these horrible things need to stop. Its bad for the public to live with evil criminals.

No comments: