Thursday, November 6, 2008

PLN 8 Gay couples disappointed by Calif. marriage ban

http://www.denverpost.com/politics/ci_10913693

This article is about California saying no to gay marriage. One gay couple was really disappointed that people from California would be against it. I would think that California would allow gay marriage but I guess not. I found this surprising and very disappointing. This article matters to me because I really don’t care if gay’s lesbians get married because it’s not like there hurting anyone if they did. I think it should be allowed anywhere in the US because it’s not a crime to marry the same sex. If they are not hurting us then we should allow it! This should matter to the world because people need to realize that nobody is the same some want to marry the same sex and it should be allowed. People need to mine there own business and leave the gays alone. They should be free to marry. I know that some religions are against it and people think it’s a sin to marry the same sex but if that is the case then the people who are against it should leave the issue alone and pretend that it’s not happening.

1 comment:

OliviaB2012 said...

Ruthy,
You did a fantastic job! I agree with you 100%, I guess that's why we did the same topic. Great job, you made great eye contact and spoke loud.