Saturday, November 29, 2008

PLN#13

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_11102000

My PLN is about how much snow we got Friday. We only got 1 or 2 inches of snow. In the mountains like Loveland they got 13 inches witch is good for snowboarders and skiers. We are not getting a lot of snow like previous winters. It should be snowing a lot by now but we have been having sunny days and nice breezes. This matters to me because I like how there isn’t a lot of snow because I don’t really like the snow and I hate driving when it’s snowing its really dangerous. My parent’s car always seems to slide across the road due to the black ice. This matters to the people in Colorado because some of them want it to snow because they probably want to go snowboarding or skiing and you need a lot of snow or the parks won’t open. Also, some people were born in Colorado and winter is nothing without snow to them. This matters to people who hate the snow. There are some people who are love this weather because they can do summer stuff like gardening, biking or walking. Also some people are not used to the snow because there are from places where it doesn’t snow like me. I was born in California and I’m still not used to the snow after 5 years living I here. I think we will be getting more snow later in December.

No comments: