Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PLN#6 Colorado trucker pulls girls from fiery wreck

This article was sad because it was about a man saving two kids from a car crash but couldn’t save their mother. I thought the trucker who saved the kids is a hero for risking his life to save the kid’s life. If I was in his place I don’t know what I will do. That’s why this article matters to me because I need to be more grateful of my parents. I would be devastated if I lost my parents in a car wreak. This should matter to the world because some people need to know there are good people out there doing good deeds. Also people should put other people in front of them like what the trucker did in this article. I think this story reflects to Luck skywalker if he was a hero or not because the guy and Luck are both heroes because they both saved people's lives.
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_10848622

1 comment:

breannas2012 said...

Ruthy-
I also think that people should leave gays alone. They are helping give kids who are in need of adoption and home and safe place to be. You had really good eye contact, and a good voice. Good Job! :]]