Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PLN5 Tacos, pot served to Lakewood couple

http://www.denverpost.com/crime/ci_10815470

The article is about a couple who were notice something in there food order. It was marijuana. The person who did this was a cashier at Del taco. The cashier was a guy he eventually got fired when the couple notified the cops that they had pot. I think what matters to the cashier is keeping his job and not getting charge with drug possession. What matters to the couple is having the guy fired and getting a punishment that he deserves. This article matters to me because I would never do anything that dumb. Also I wouldn’t ruin my life because of drugs. Drugs are making community scary and dangerous. We should make it a state effort to find and destroy drug dealers. We can’t have people like the cashier running around and scaring the public. I think the cashier put the weed in as a joke. He probably thought it would be funny when actually its not. I think this should matter to the world because if people were in this situation then they should report the police like the couple in this article. Also kids today need to think about the consequences before they do something that dumb because they can get in a lot of trouble.

No comments: